Tuesday, June 30, 2015

I NEED A Wish Right NOW!




Manic episodes lend to wishing, dreaming, wondering...These lend to frustration and agitation. (for me anyways) This has been one hell of a summer. Life Never goes to plan, so I yell "Plot Twist!"



I want a wish to take me away. Right now being patient is excruciating. I stopped my meds temporarily for medical reasons. Now that things are in the clear, I must restart. This summer has been a serious challenge for me. I have made plans to get my affairs in order to start fresh with my kids, and low and behold one of the most wonderful men that I have ever met has come into my life. He has made it hard not to fall hard. He adores me, all of me. The problem?, you ask. Ha...he is about to be stationed 10 hours away in less than 5 months. I guess that really isn't a problem if you know my past relationships. He is great! In fact, he is amazing. Um...I keep feeling a tug to pray. Pray for peace, wisdom, and strength. God, be with me...a wish would be nice, but I wouldn't appreciate anything if it were just given to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment